Discover How to Protect Your Assets
And Provide for Your Loved Ones
At the workshop, we will discuss several issues including:
• Maintaining your privacy and protecting your estate against Guardianship and Conservatorship if you become disabled (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney work!)
• How to plan before you need Long-Term Care
• Realize why putting property in your children’s names may be a mistake
• Protecting your children’s inheritance from their future ex-spouses, lawsuits,
and other claims
• Preserving your estate for your kids if your surviving spouse gets remarried
• How probate works and more importantly, how you can avoid probate altogether!
Where: Oakleaf Village
Address: 4220 N Holland Sylvania Rd, Toledo, OH 43623
When: Thursday, August 8, 2019, 4:00PM
Seating is limited! Reserve your spot today!
Call Dena: (419) 885-3934